In addition to my professional communications career, I’ve waitressed, served behind the bar, worked in retail and this means my food and wine industry experience spans more than 20 years.
Since becoming a qualified journalist I’ve worked with cafés and winery organisations as a private consultant, for private sector corporates, government departments, professional training organisations and other private enterprises. I’ve written promotional materials, devised marketing strategies, edited books, advised senior management, organised and managed events – and a host of other things.
As a consultant I am an expert in taking briefs, brainstorming, writing, collaborating … you name it, I do it. Some of what I do includes:
- Writing and developing content for websites and blogs
- Writing food and travel related editorial for professional publications
- Writing reviews
- Promotional and creative writing
- Developing targeted marketing communications plans so you can better engage with your customers and audience
- Developing and managing social media, so you’re visible in the global marketplace
Plans and strategies are the backbone of your promotional activities and I create solid frameworks from which you can then determine the best course of action. We then work together to make it happen with objectives so you can measure successes and tweak things that could work better, because let’s face it, sometimes life alters course and we need to alter with it.
So if you’re looking at increasing cellar door sales, want to get more people in for lunch, wondering what the latest hotel beds feel like or just want a monthly blog update, contact me for a catchup and I’ll be in touch with you just as soon as I can.