These super tasty Thai chicken burgers will get your tastebuds singing. Packed with goodness and flavour, you can serve them with a noodle salad (try them with my Thai noodle salad) or in a bun with your favourite condiments.
However you choose to eat them, they’re delicious, delectable and also keep well in the freezer. This means you can take them out whenever the mood strikes. Just make sure they don’t stick together so you can thaw them individually.
Super Tasty Thai Chicken burgers just keep getting better
These super tasty Thai chicken burgers are easy to make and absolutely full to the brim with fresh flavours.
They’re also versatile – instead of serving as burgers, roll into small balls and fry to seal, then add to a clear broth or roll the mixture into balls and add rice noodles or a Thai noodle soup.
These tasty Thai chicken burgers are the perfect, easy recipe to make for lunch or dinner with friends. This is because you can prepare them – and your salads – in advance. Keep them in the fridge until ready to cook, then just cook on the barbecue, pop onto a serving plate and onto the table. All your salads, rice, noodles or bread can be waiting to let everyone serve themselves.
They’re perfect paired with a crisp Pinot Gris or nicely chilled rosé … or even some nice bubbles.
Some variations to try
Just by using a little imagination they can be varied to suit the occasion. Here are some examples:
- Add more chilli or leave it out altogether
- If you don’t like coriander, just leave it out
- Substitute chicken with pork mince, but don’t be tempted to substitute thighs with breasts – you need the fat for moisture and flavour. It will melt and render out when cooked, leaving you with lean burgers.
- As noted above, instead of making burgers, roll into small balls and drop them into a light broth to cook. Add noodles and serve as chicken noodle soup.
- Serve cooked and cooled on top of a fresh green salad, Asian-style slaw or stir-fried vegetables.
Did you make these? If so, rate and leave a comment below.